Sunday, May 16, 2010

Early Pregnancy Increased S

an issue to be analyzed

dciamo I care about a certain topic enough of these days and I would like to discuss it a bit to see if there are insights analyzed.

is an issue that belongs to our group and ultimately feel the need to talk about it.

is alcohol
I, for one I feel compelled to feel burdened by the innumerable times that we went out with one main aim and a drink. I do not see this necessarily a negative thing but rather a point to consider here.

you all know (those who read more than others) that is a dynamic and organized person who always tries to benefit from his friends around him and always put himself in a little game I have a thousand ideas

but always I'm always on the verge of giving up to each one I add when I am told no.

people think we are capable of doing much more of this.
ALL TOGETHER. A

you comments. !

0 comments:

Post a Comment