Saturday, July 5, 2008

Shrimp Liguana Recipes

i. ..

è 1a storia long ... 1po 'complicated ... tt qst'anno started at the beginning of school ... next to my class I saw there was 1ragazzo ke ke nn c m looking at the beginning ... I m very case, perhaps I was wrong, and n m is watching (No I have great confidence in myself or mejo .. nn ce l ' I) but then my anke Amika made me see ... I started watching Kosi anke Kosi and I began to like ... and 1 day I saw my first girlfriend ke cn spoke of class (A) ... sn kosi went to her and if I kiesto konosceva m and she has savings so if m em kiesto liked and I gave him the first resp 1po 'uncertain Ankora xke nn m really liked but she took an x \u200b\u200band it went from saying he was the first ke ke nn but wanted konoscere I felt if I was ke xò ... I think so ... we have always continued to look at any of the ke sz 2 to come along and while my Amika m always urged to speak to andargli Kosi since I saw ke ke tt went to him ... I wonder cn sn courage and made the beginning of November c sn gone ... but I have qnd kiesto if he liked it resp m "nn I know ... I think I have dtt d and me after the first resp ... but he did and nn sn neanke I went to talk to him xò + I kiesto his num to A. Kosi during the holidays of Christmas I sent him msg alkuni dv kiedevo if he's strong but he has nn m resp ... sn Kosi back to talk to other times and seen the end insisted ke ke m m DTT will have the answer in 3 days ... finally! now it was the end of March (the 29th)! in those three days I was always excited x qll was afraid of the answer ... finally ... qnd but that day has finally arrived ... ke nn I really had arrived ... dtt me no ... tt the time to wait no ... x 1 m sn felt 1skifo ... 1st moron ... Kosi dp qst no, I tried to forget ... nn + watch ... and I did it! I left the xdere anke tt if ... deep down ... Ankora I liked ... nn is easy to forget the people I liked t x Kosi tnt time ... Kosi and one month has passed sz ke I rub him (apparently) and the first days of April happened first cs ke nn m I never expected (anke now write m puts 1senso of ... shaking ... bo nn I could explain it ...): cm were in class, I was next to A. and Kiama comes first, she shows me is ke i. .. and when she turns to Kiama qst d me and says, "Give me your num" I remain 1po 'xplessa (while talking xke cn im kiede my num?) and just has the kiuso kiedo xke me he kiesto and she xke m resp kiesto i! it to him! sn 1attimo remained petrified ... nn c I could not believe ... qnd the kiesto and he has my num dtt him to tell me ... nn xò A. xke nn knew he wanted ... Kosi we went to talk (but ke nn knew was on my own x) resp xke and he likes me ...!!! xò qnd she has kiesto cn if you wanted to put me, he resp "bo ... Kosi sn xsonalmente went to speak to us ... maybe he dtt "bo" Only because it's wrong to pijava venirmelo kiedere a given k the first time I went I was there and he had no savings and xciò, in theory, I went there to put x together, but it went just kosi nn: he was saying was true ke ke ke arbresh had dtt to like me ... First colossal crap ... I insisted but it 's no good, he always told me was true ke kosi xdere I left there and returned sn cn A. kosi nn could say shit ... instead, xò anke cn she lied at the beginning to the end A. 1po was 'angry xke he gave him a liar and he finally has dtt ke 1po' like me ...!!! No I could not believe I had dtt ...!!! xò while you went away he turned to me and dtt "no" Kosi x kiesto be sure I have "no?" "No" and he left ... he was heard cmq anke anke cn qst rings and gave me the first reason + x andargli to speak but there qnd sn he went resp ke me maybe it was her brother rings me (Only because it has 2 cell) I sn kosi I knew him and informed ke use the new cell, which made me qll cn rings ... cmq qll ke nn understand is: Only because if he started looking at me (smiling at me anke) qnd sn we went to talk the first time I dtt no? xke SPRT and the second time I have no DTT (gave it to me in the face dtt anke ke like me)? Answer please! I need help! ps: sorry if 1po 'long ... I tried to shorten ... To tell the truth I do Ankora + long ... 1poema I could write about him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment