Sunday, July 6, 2008

Stress No Period Brown Mucus

a life ........ two lives ... three lives ...... many lives




This page 'which I dedicated to the memories, the golden sands of the Adriatic, the sea, the people who accompanied me in life and who no longer exists.




photos I'm treated as if they were old, to remember faces, moments, spaces, relationships, friendships, young lives that cruel fate has broken too soon, people almost forget that for a day, a 'Now a moment and I have been close.

Some have had a long history, full and happy .... maybe there are those who passed away at the dawn of life, who lost the support A mother has been marked by small, who ferried the war in a painful and incomprehensible world, who, in the prime of life had a cruel fate, who in giving life has left us forever .... and, finally, who is already born 'as a child of a lesser god .....





C 'is my father, my mother, my grandmother, there are children and grandchildren, a husband, a companion, a brother and a sister, some cousins, a few cousins, uncles, in-laws, some friend and someone you know .....

-

Now that I have time to think, I tried to put together three of my passions : Classical music, photographs and computer, to dial a ......" PUZZLE ... to make it available to people like me who has the time to think and to remember ..... ..
This is what it came out!

































































<


































0 comments:

Post a Comment